May 17, 2019
Join us for a discussion about today’s retirement challenges. These informational and entertaining events are by invitation only. We are expecting a capacity audience and seating is limited, so please guarantee your reservations today by registering for this event.
Topics to be discussed:
- Protect your principal against market volatility.
- How to position your assets to help minimize taxes, fees and losses, and maximize income.
- Shifting from accumulation to income and preservation of assets.
- How do you create a stable, predictable income for life?
- What should I do with my IRA, 401K, 403B or lump sum pension distributions?
- Can I avoid financial challenges unexpected health care costs may create?
- Wills and trusts – updating these and other important legal documents.
*Please only choose only one retirement planning event, Bright Star or Forever Plaid.
Join us after the presentation for lunch or dinner, catered by The Flying Pig and a COMPLIMENTARY showing of:
BRIGHT STAR: Featuring a Grammy-nominated bluegrass and Gospel-infused score by Steve Martin and Edie Brickell, Broadway’s Bright Star tells a sweeping tale of love and redemption set against the rich backdrop of the American South in the 1920s and ’40s. When Alice Murphy meets a young soldier just home from World War II, he awakens her longing for the child she lost. Alice undertakes a journey to understand her past – and what she finds will transform both of their lives. A daringly hopeful tapestry of deep emotion and beautiful melodies, Bright Star is an unforgettable, uplifting theatrical journey that will hold you tight in its grasp long after you’ve left the theater!