May 16, 2019
Join us for a discussion about today’s retirement challenges. These informational and entertaining events are by invitation only. We are expecting a capacity audience and seating is limited, so please guarantee your reservations today by registering for this event.
Topics to be discussed:
- Protect your principal against market volatility.
- How to position your assets to help minimize taxes, fees and losses, and maximize income.
- Shifting from accumulation to income and preservation of assets.
- How do you create a stable, predictable income for life?
- What should I do with my IRA, 401K, 403B or lump sum pension distributions?
- Can I avoid financial challenges unexpected health care costs may create?
- Wills and trusts – updating these and other important legal documents.
*Please only choose only one retirement planning event, Bright Star or Forever Plaid.
Join us after the presentation for lunch or dinner, catered by The Flying Pig and a COMPLIMENTARY showing of:
FOREVER PLAID: Sparky, Smudge, Jinx, and Frankie are four high school chums that share a love of music and a grand wish to become as famous as their idols The Four Freshman, The Hi-Lo’s and The Crew Cuts, so they became “Forever Plaid.” And when they’re not squabbling over vocal intonations or their charmingly outlandish choreography, they’re belting out some of the most glorious four-part harmony you’ve ever heard. Forever Plaid is a guaranteed smash, with a program of beloved songs and delightful patter that will keep audiences rolling in the aisles when they’re not humming along to some of the greatest nostalgic hits of the 1950’s, such as “Cry,” “Heart and Soul,” “Three Coins in a Fountain,” and “Love Is A Many Splendor Thing.”